Remodeling and renovation: new life for outdated spaces.
Every remodeling or renovation project has two primary objectives: To solve the challenges of your current space, and to blend seamlessly with your home’s existing character and design. As a trusted Minnesota remodeling contractor, Highmark can help you achieve these goals.
We use exceptional materials and finishes. Highmark understands every detail affects the whole, and we make sure those details are attended to. That’s the Highmark Difference.
If your kitchen, bath or living spaces are no longer serving your family well, let us help. Well-designed renovation and remodeling can make the home you’re in a home you’ll truly love, while increasing market value.
Get inspiration for your remodel! Visit the Highmark Galleries & Video and let the dreaming begin.
Our process ensures a result that combines the features you need with design and finishes that will take your breath away.
Here’s the Highmark award winning process:
Step One: Consultation
Our first meeting is a chance for us to learn about your plans and dreams, and for you to get to know us.
- Initial Site Visit to Your Home
- Understanding Your Style and Design
- What Is the Need for the Remodel?
- How Can We Accomplish Your Family’s Needs and Wants
- Talk About Your Project Budget
Step Two: Architectural/Design Agreement
With this step, we move forward with the design and budgeting of your project.
- Deciphering Priorities for the Design
- Determining Goals for the Project
- When's the End Date?
- Developing the First Initial Design
- Sign Off
Step Four: Pre-Construction
Nailing down the details of schedules and communication
- Establishing the Working Relationship Between Your Families, Daily Habits, and Routines
- Reviewing Expectations: Yours, and Ours for the Length of the Project
- Establishing Project Start Date and Final Schedule
Step Five: Construction
With demolition and/or groundbreaking, your project begins.
- Project Oversight
- Construction Process
- Ongoing Communication
Step Six: Completion
The final walk-through, some training, and it's time to hand over the keys.
- Developing The Projects “Punch List”
- Training Sessions for Appliances, A/V, and Mechanical Systems
- Maintenance Overview to Keep Your Home Happy and Healthy
- Closing with Your Lender and Highmark Builders
Step Seven: Warranties
Two different warranties ensure that you have recourse should any possible issues arise with your new home.
- 1 year warranty on materials and workmanship
- 2 year mechanical, electrical and plumbing warranty
- 10 year structural warranty
Highmark Builders Warranty Plus
- 30 day walk-through after move-in with the Highmark team
- 5 year labor warranty on all Highmark Builders finish carpentry
- 5 year labor warranty on all Highmark Exteriors siding & roofing
- Our Online Warranty Management System
Maintenance and Service Plans
- Highmark offers a range of home maintenance and service plans too, contact us for more info.
Step Eight: Stay in the Loop with BuilderTREND
Finally, our BuilderTREND project management system enables simple and secure communication 24/7 to keep projects moving smoothly and transparently.
With a BuilderTREND login, clients can track every detail, including:
- Work Orders
- Change Orders
We want the entire remodeling process to go as smoothly as possible, and we're all about customer service. To talk more about your remodeling project, contact us today.